S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Thursday, October 14, 2004

cooking bug

cooking bug has started biting me again. thanks to a friend's sudden enthusiasm (he is raleigh, 2000 miles away), I too have decided to go on a full scale, once again. No more mixed veg rice and onion sambhar.
today the menu is Mor Kozhambu and Beans Paruppu Usili (both are delicious south indian dishes).
for the weekend i'm gonna make sweet boli (again a south indian dish), I have tried this before and it did come nicely.
A cook's real delight is when others savor the stuff he/she has prepared, so all are welcome :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sudarshan said...

Thank God it has bit you. I will surely come one of these weekends. Are you cooking in San Jose the next weekend?

1:13 PM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

sure. maybe on 24th night.

1:16 PM  
Blogger hari said...

You surely seem to have a passion for cooking and delicious items too. It sounds mouthwatering to me.
My best wishes to you.

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home