S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Friday, October 08, 2004

interesting dreams

of late I've been reading a lot on India, and the current lifestyle there, thanks to the Hindu metroplus sections. looks like our good old chennai and coimbatore have a lot more variety when it comes to restaurants. what really surprised me was the incluence of pizza shops and burger joints. often I used to ask my friends as to how this could be possible, and they clearly point out that I miss south indian cuisine as I'm NOT anymore in south india. obvious huh... well I guess I would rather go for the mouth-watering masala dosas instad of pizzas and burgers.
all these thoughts started to come even in my dreams too. adding to this is the excitement of my india trip next month after nearly 3 yrs. almost every night I have dreams of being in chennai/coimbatore. interestingly, on one of those dreams I was walking on a well-known busy street in coimbatore and saw nothing but pizza shops on both sides of the street :) what a horrible dream, I woke up and felt relieved as it was only a dream.

all negative karma :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home