S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Thursday, October 07, 2004

orkut

a friend of mine recently sent me an invite to join this online community. orkut is an online forum that can be used to make new friends and participate in active discussions. its like dating/friendship/activity/discussuions everything under one banner. its now owned by google, and no wonder its pretty good. but its a damn slow site and sometimes even irritates me. why can't they upgrade their bandwidth.
its a free service, but like gmail, you need an invite to hop in. if you need an invite, let me know :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sudarshan said...

So I guess you saw whatever you wanted to see in Orkut although it would have taken a millenium to view profiles, photos etc etc.

6:32 PM  
Blogger The Last Blogger said...

A friend of mine gave me an invite and I signed up a while ago. Somehow havent had the time to spend to explore Orkut and make new friends. Let me know if there is a short cut :)

10:17 PM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

signing into orkut is itself a big test of patience. never got any chance to browse through those profiles. but I did manage to browse on some of the communities. I liked the way the friend tree is organized.
new friends, not yet. I always end up not getting the donut (thats waht the server tells me:)).

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home