S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Monday, October 04, 2004

what to buy?????

getting a digital camera is becoming increasingly complex. not for the price, but because of the varieties and various features it has these days. quite a bit of research is needed to get one, after all we are investing more than $200 on this. there are zillions of models ..... and the standard questions are ..... should I get a 3.2 MP or more, should I get one with AA batteries or a one with the smaller and lighter but proprietary battery, do I need a view finder or not, how big the LCD screen should be......... aaahhhh the list just extends. and the minute-to-minute online deals on these adds more fuel to the fire.
I bought a cannon A75 last month, but the picture quality wasn't impressive at all and hence had to return it. that purchase was just by a gut feeling, I just walked into the shop and picked one, but don't think I will do it again. as a result, the more reviews I read/hear, the more confused I am and haven't got one yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger saranyan r said...

Thanks guys. the information is definitely helpful.
I think if I'm not going for the 3.2MP, then I'll as well buy a 5+MP rather than buying a 4MP.
thanks again.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home