S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

cool + cool = chill

one of my friends has an iPod. the device is so cool. its user interface is probably the best I've ever seen. and the minipods are even more sexier. I'm thinking of buying one, but the $300 price tag is holding me back a bit though :) Apple definitely beats out everybody when it comes to product aesthetics. they have also invested a lot of money in running factory direct stores everywhere. if you spot any apple store, take time and go in, its worth the visit even if you don't buy anything.
of late I've been using gmail a lot, and man, its so cool too. i like the way it organizes conversations. speaking of being cool, google had set the standard for web searches and delivery. and now its gmail.
As a consumer, I'm just wondering how it'd be if these to companies join hands to deliver some cool products. I'm sure none would be able to scale the combined peak :)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Last Blogger said...

Paran
All costs put together an iPod 20GB player will cost you 350 or so and a mini will cost you 250. There are many cheaper alternatives,notably Creative Zen and Dell but they lack the cool factor.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home