S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

weekends to enjoy.... weekdays to recuperate

thats been my case for the past 1 month. we should all unite and demand for a 'recuperating day' after every weekend. I've driven close to 3500 miles in the last 5 weeks, most of 'em during the weekends.
this weekend I was again in the San Francisco bay area. went to a movie called "Madurey" (tamil movie), another 'serious comedy'. there were only about 15 people in the theater and we passed on comments liberally. also had a sneak peak of a telugu movie running in the adjacent hall :)

coming weekend is a long weekend, where am I going.... where else ... again to SF bay area. but we are also planning a trip to Mt. Shasta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home