S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Friday, August 27, 2004

fridayyyyyyyyy.........

friday is the best day in life, for working people. while in school I often wondered as to why the losers (read - working people) revere it so much. back at school, all days were the same. we used to get the projector from our research lab, and watch movies at home on a monday afty. labor day, consumer day etc. didn't bother us at all.
but now, weekends are like boons, let alone long wekends. and a great depression sets on sunday evening, the thought of another weeks' work.
Its friday today and I'm HAPPY :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Saranyan. I've been lurking for a while but never commented. I'm with you on the whole weekend thing. I think it has to do with getting older too. When I was younger it didn't matter what day of the week it was. I'd do anything. Any day. Now, well...I'm somewhat more subdued.

And all my friends have moved away too. I'm sure that doesn't help any either. Anyway, have a great weekend.

3:51 PM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

Hey, thanks for the comments. May I know who you are, please.
Actually getting older also has an impact. the things we do for fun can change over time. I'm trying to beat that age barrier. fortunately a lot of my friends are fun loving people and we still manage to do crazy things. wish I only had more time.

2:45 AM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

Hey dude, very nice of you to read my blog, and on top ask for my advice.
General advice, try to visit atleast one southern state (Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka). These states have an entirely different culture and tradition compared to the rest of India. You will then have a complete satisfaction.
I'll think more on this and will have a seperate post, that will also prompt my friends to comment.
Take care.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you had a good one.. i know i did :)

d

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home