S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Flavor Graveyard :)

last week I was watching a show on 'America's top 10 ice cream palaces' on the travel channel. there were lots of interesting stuff. among them the most attractive one was the ben & jerry's flavor graveyard. thats right, its a graveyard. they maintain a real graveyard with graves of the flavors that vanished from the market. It was really funny.
I was expecting Girardelli's (its in San Francisco) to show up in the list, surprisingly it didn't. I liked their ice cream, the one with the hot fudge. But another ice cream parlor in SF made it to the list (I forget the name). weird, they have an avocado ice cream.
Also if you have time, watch Ratzenberger's 'Made in America', again on travel channel. its on tuesdays, 9 - 10 pm .... worth watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home