S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Monday, August 02, 2004

Oh November, where art thou .......

I'm eagerly waiting for the month of november........the hilarious Seinfeld shows will be available on DVD. only the first two seasons I guess, but still worth the wait and buy. I don't know whats taking them such a long time to release it in DVD, when relatively newer shows are already available.
I've heard stories of some friend's friends having videos/CDs of a few seinfeld shows, but never actually managed to meet the concerned people. I'm even thinking of starting a fan club, within my friends circle. Wanna join :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Sudarshan said...

Really good idea; Do you have a lot of Seinfeld lovers in your friends cricle?

2:05 PM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

Sudarshana, lot of my friends simply love seinfeld. I swear by seinfeld.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

Goood.... I am not sure whether you have seen this website which has the Seinfeld scripts

http://fullblitz.blogspot.com/2004/07/yada-yada-yada-today-is-baseball-all.html

If you read an episode which you remember, you simply cannot stop laughing.

I like "Kramer" and "George" in that order....How about you??

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Folks
As Sarans friend and also a rabid Seinfeld fan, i implore you understudies of Cosmo Kramer, CEO, Kramerica Industries to visit www.stanthecaddy.com and get in the groove.
I watch 4 episodes of Seinfeld a day and am far from being bored. Its just plain magic.

- R.P.Art Vanderlay

8:45 PM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

hey RP, thanks for giving the link here. yes I'm going to download and watch 'em all.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home