S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Thursday, September 09, 2004

the season has started

finally football (american football, NFL) season has started. after months of dullness, the excitement is going to begin in less than 2 hrs from now. and what a way to start, the best offense takes on the best defense, yup its Colts Vs Pats today ..... and I'm rooting for the Colts. Pats might win, but they are boring.
its too early to predict, but my favorites are the colts, the packers (for favre), and always the raiders (for their rude behavior :))
and by the end of oct NBA season would have begun, wow !!!!! the next 8 months I'm gonna be busy :)

this whole sports season is like a home coming for me every yr. while I miss them dearly every summer, I happily lead my life with 'em for the remainder of the yr :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Sudarshan said...

I am happy as well that the season is beginning. Brett Favre is my favorite. I like Peyton, Plummer, Warner and new QB Carson Palmer. Enjoy the season!!!

10:00 AM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

thanks man. but I'm not sure if Warner would start more than a few games. Eli Manning looks promising.
by the way, did you watch yesterday's game, what a game.
I bet these two are gonna square off sometime in the playoffs. lets hope its the AFC title game again.

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well
The Pats won..What else were you expecting. Go Pats.
And well, Paran, you forgot the baseball season. Its the best time of the year for baseball as the pennant race is on !!!!
Go RedSox..!!! Go Pats..!!
I wish I could say, Go Celtics too..but then thats asking for too much.

rp

2:30 PM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

hmmm...... the pats are very very good right now. trust me, they ain't gonna win this yr.
I hate baseball.
you can't say go celtics for the next 2 yrs atleast :)
by the way, being in dallas aren't you rooting for those teams, they are good too.
I hope LA has a football team soon.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

I love baseball. I actually follow it more vigorously than the other two. I am a big fan of the Red Sox- Curt Schilling and Pedro Martinez. I am going to Safeco Field to watch Red Sox against the Mariners tonight.

3:12 PM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

Being in CAL, we don't get all the games on tv. unfortunately I missed watching T.O play for the eagles in the opener. I'm waiting for the next monday nite game, its Vikings at Eagles.
yeah philly have a good shot this yr, just because of T.O. hopefully their defense holds up.
good luck with the bears game :)
sports for me is definitely not a waste of time, it only keeps me going. All work and no play makes me a dull boy :)

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home