S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Thursday, September 02, 2004

"dismissed with prejudice"

thats what happened to the Kobe Bryant case. meaning he cannot be tried for the same case ever again. kinda like double jeopardy.
I knew this is gonna happen right when the accuser filed a civil suit, even before the criminal suit went for trial. this case was very similar to the famous Mike Tyson rape case, only difference being that Tyson was convicted. I guess Kobe's better image helped him a lot to weaken the case. money might have also played a big role, though as of now we don't know about it.
as a fan of the lakers, I'm really excited and looking forward to see Kobe in action, minus shaq. it would have been really disappointing to see the league's most talented and gifted player behind the bars. I just hope that from now on he just sticks to his wife, who by the way is absolutely gorgeous :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home