S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Friday, September 03, 2004

me proposes God disposes

this weekend is a long weekend and a few of my friends are flying in today. the first one, who arrived around 11 am, was supposed to pick the rental car and drive to my place. I thought it'd be a convenient arrangement as I needn't drive to the airport in the middle of a working day.
as usual, everything went upside down. my buddy forgot to renew his license, which expired just 2 days back, and the car rental company won't rent him a car. so I drove down to the airport to pick him up. when I was signing the papers, I casually asked if an Indian drivers license could be accepted. surprisingly they did, and lo..... my dude was driving back home, as per the original plan. only difference being that I went to the airport too :)

atleast turned out to be a good blog material :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home