S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Sunday, September 19, 2004

An Inspiring Book

I've read before some inspiring essays and biographies, but nothing like 'The Alchemist'. this is an international best seller, written by Paulo Coelho. a very inspiring and influential novel. it's basically about how focussed one should be while trying to realize his/her dreams, and the various obstacles along the path.
the plot is extremely interesting and set as a journey of a young boy called santiago. the narration is very vivid and literally takes us to the spanish country side and the great sahara desert. I finsihed it almost in one read.
its a must read for everyone and no wonder the book has already sold more than 20 million copies, and has been translated into 56 languages.
my sweet sister presented me this book on my birthday, probably the best I've got so far.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey saran,
im glad you enjoyed the book.. its definitely a great read.. and also worth reading more than once :-). thanks for the shout out

divya

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home