S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

luxury cars

everyone has a desire to own a BMW or a Mercedes-Benz. I'm no different either. but I wanna differ when it comes to picking the right model. though the brand name is really sexy, driving isn't that great when it comes to the lowest-end luxury cars. I really couldn't differentiate the feeling between driving a second hand toyota corolla and a Merc C230 Kompressor...... not to mention the annoying noise it makes. while the former costs a little over 10 grand, the latter is atleast 30 grand. what a waste of money. I knew this as my friend recently bought a brand new C230.
even looks-wise, these lower end luxury cars look crappy. if you are still thinking that they have a better and powerful engine, you are damn WRONG. a ford mustang has more power than these cars, and it looks really cool too. a V6 accord or camry has more power, and ofcourse they are more reliable.
I have been in a 5 series BMW, and that was a dream car. it really fits its description - the ultimate driving machine. but it costs about $50K. have to wait sometime I guess :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Chakra said...

I saw a Mercedes Benz this morning with a note offering it for about 600 pounds... it looked alright from outside.. from the regn number i think it is abt 13-15 yrs old..

5:29 AM  
Blogger The Last Blogger said...

Well, no harm in dreaming. I do too. Someday it will happen.

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» » »

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home