S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Friday, December 10, 2004

punch lines

I always have this fascination for punch lines. until a few weeks ago I was using this one ---

'Saranyan sonna Sankaracharyaar sonna madhiri'. In english -- 'Saranyan's words are like Sankaracharyaar's own words'.

now that Sankaracharyaar is in Jail, my friends have started teasing me :-) but as they say in Sacramento, I'll Be Back, with another one.

P.S: I'm working on something like 'Paran sonna Perumaal sonna madhiri' :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sudarshan said...

I just now tipped the Tamilnadu Police. Theya re coming to get you....

6:57 PM  
Blogger pradeep said...

Idhuvaraikkum pannadhu poadhaadhunnu ippo maelidathilayae kaiyya vaikriyae!

12:29 PM  
Blogger hari said...

Hi, How about some punch for Rajini's new venture "Chandramukhi". Do not make it too hard as he is yet to recover from the one delivered by his daughter.

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home