S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Thursday, October 28, 2004

wow, what a planning :)

Rajinikanth's daughter Asihwarya is going to marry Danush. subsequently I read Danush's interview on vikatan.com. upon being queried as to why he is marrying when he is just 22, Danush goes, "well, when I was 16, I decided to marry at 22. If not Aishwarya, I would have married someone else next yr".

wow, what a way to plan ones life. not that the girl impressed him or anything like that, he wants to marry at 22 and decided it when he was 16. just wondering what he was thinking at the age of 10 :)


3 Comments:

Blogger saranyan r said...

Hi, thanks for the comments. how did you come across mine?

4:15 PM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Suderman said...

pretty regular blog dude! keep going!
Cheers!
:)

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home