S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

New Laptop and free wireless connection

I got my new IBM T42. its really cool and sleek too. i love IBM laptops for their looks and the incredible track pointers. a lot of people hate them, somehow I find them very convenient to use.

it has got an integrated wireless card and just picks up signal from anywhere without any installation. i love that. these days a lot of people use wireless, and most of them are just free on the air. I remember while in UCSB, every other house had a wireless router and nobody bothered to enforce any restrictions on its usage. it was practically free broadband connection :)

4 Comments:

Blogger hari said...

Your laptop looks more beautiful and more close to you than your girlfriend. Or is it that you are describing it that way.

2:58 AM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

where did the girl friend come into the picture?
Read my previous posts, I don't have any :)

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How different is this from T40? Now u can take upmteen laps with this kinda laptop.

3:30 PM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

I don't own the broadband at home, its my roomies and he doesn't care.
dei ja, as long as it gives all the laps you need, why bother about the difference :)

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home