S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

counting down........

its only 10 more days before I'm off to chennai and coimbatore for vacation. its 3 yrs since I visted India, and I'm all excited and looking forward to this trip. got to catch up with a lot of people over there.
adding to the excitement are the marriages of a cousin, and a long-time friend, and ofcourse deepavali.
and I'm getting only 3 weeks for this vacation. there should be a new rule, wherein desis in US should be allowed a 'homeland visit vacation' for additional 4 weeks :) afterall we need the existing 2 weeks vacation to roam about the US .... don't we?

3 Comments:

Blogger hari said...

Hi Saranyan,
Nice to see a lot of bloggers coming to homeland Chennai this Diwali. Just now i heard a blogger from Pune visiting Chennai this Diwali.

By the way do you have any time for meeting the Chennai Bloggers on your visit here. Would be a nice occassion if it could be arranged.

2:14 AM  
Blogger Chakra said...

hav a great trip dude!

2:47 AM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

thanks guys.

hari, I'll be in chennai on Nov. 8th. I'll be free after 12 pm. and then I'll be back in chennai on 27th. email me (saranyan AT gmail), we can plan it out.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home