S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Friday, October 29, 2004

those school days

read this blog - agirlcalleddivya, maintained by sudish. what a nice read. it brought back the memories of my school days. infact I was able to relate to parts of it too. sudarshan has also blogged on similar lines, but apparently he had a crush on his biology teacher.

well got to admit, I was no different either. I had my own and will cherish it forever. anyone who attended Bharathiya Vidya Bhavan School, Coimbatore, will never forget its principal - Kumidhini madam. lot of guys had a crush on her, even at the tender age of 10 :) some even wrote love letters to her, anonymously ofcourse. one such letter forced her to collect handwritten samples from the entire school to find the culprit!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sudarshan said...

Paran
Thanks for reading my stuff. I am curious to know whether your handwriting match the one in the love letter

5:01 PM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

now I regret that I haven't written any. damn man, I should have written some :)

5:16 PM  
Blogger The Last Blogger said...

Well, being an alumni of the same school, I can vouch the veracity of Paran's comments. But I think we realised things a tad too late to do anything.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Chakra said...

hahaha... helps a lot when u know that u r not alone... but, i never wrote any letters..

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home