S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Friday, December 03, 2004

So I'm Back!!!!!!!!!

Ha, feels good to be back to normal life. It was an exhausting 3 week trip to India. Adding to that was a major presentation at our office within 3 days after my arrival. hence couldn't blog as soon as I got back. now I feel happy as I'm fully tuned, else would have taken atleast a week.

It was a nice trip and I had a great time with a lot of friends and relatives. I was mainly in coimbatore and visited Madras, Tirupathi, and Srirangam. my intentions of returning back for good grew only stronger after this visit. I also realised that even though I have more friends here in the US, I don't get to see them often. maybe once in a yr. but its a different situation in India. atleast for now as most of friends are still single.
what else did I do ........ ate in all my fav restaurants, slept well, roamed around coimbatore, relished moms cooking. also got a lot of books, particularly ponniyin selvan (it a 6 book set for Rs. 200 :-) ) and parthiban kanavu. I'm gearing up for one more round of ponniyin selvan.

my parents did raise the marriage topic, ah so finally the interesting part. I managed to convince them that it won't happen for atleast a yr. we did settle on a common minimum programme :) but I couldn't stop them from starting their own process.

I'll come up with more stuff later on.

4 Comments:

Blogger saranyan r said...

read the first few pages and you will never keep it down. It was compelling that I even read it during office hrs.

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Came across your blog from Ramya's. I recall I'd been here a long time back and guffawed at your post on Dhanush's thoughts! Anyway, hope to drop in more often. Hope we can meet up next time you are in India! :) Ravi www.ravikumar.blogdrive.com

3:56 AM  
Blogger Chakra said...

Welcome back Saranyan!

Not surprising to note ppl's resolve to return grow stronger once they visit India.. same here as well. When exactly to draw the line is the question.

Ah, Srirangam.. hmm!

Good to hear abt the CMP. Good going!!

12:07 AM  
Blogger Ranj said...

Cant help but feel nostalgic about India, Srirangam. Interesting!

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home