S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Friday, November 05, 2004

mail in rebates

these are nothing but a pain in the neck. everytime you see something thats well below the general market price, that would have factored in a mail-in rebate. filling out those forms, complying with the terms and conditions and finally posting it before the deadline is a big hassle. and after all this there is absolutely no guarentee that we are gonna get our rebate checks.
there are companies out there to process these rebate requests and someone mentioned to me that they attract big clients by showing their rebate rejection %. what a business model.

today I posted one for $50 in rebate, lets see if I get it :)

ok guys, I'm taking off to chennai, don't know if I can blog regularly until I come back. till then.... have fun and keep bloging :)

paran.

1 Comments:

Blogger hari said...

Hi Saranyan,

This rebate hulla bulla is all just a fraud. Nobody is a fool to give you a rebate if his product is good and in demand. On the other hand if the product is not good and coming with a rebate, then it might not be a good buy even at the discounted price. Finally the rebate might be on an already escalated price.

Welcome to Chennai and wish you and your family a very Happy Diwali.You told you are free after 27th November. I have made an appeal to the Star bloggers in Chennai to organise a get-together. Let us see if it materialise and we get a chance to meet each other.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home