S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Me and my memory

of late I've been forgetting a lot of stuff. today was a classic example. I had the day carefully planned, and at the end of the day I was very happy that everything went smooth. as I was walking towards the parking lot, I couldn't find my car key in the pocket. I searched my bag and other pockets, but it wasn't there. I remembered that the day before I had left the key on the front door lock and after a futile search found it there :) . but I never commit the same mistake twice. so I assured myself, went into the office and searched file cabinets and other places where I keep my stuff. well it was only after a few mins I realised that I gave my car for an oil change in the morning and completely forgot to pick it up :( aaargghhh, now I have to arrange for some ride back and forth.
atleast I was happy that I didn't repeat a mistake, but new ones keep coming up :)

2 Comments:

Blogger The Last Blogger said...

Memory pills maams, memory pills :)

2:23 PM  
Blogger hari said...

Hi Saranyan,

You are right. Only if you make the same mistake again you would be called careless. Now u r only absentminded.

I have heard even great intellectuals absent-minded. So you are on road to becoming one.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home