S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

still edible....

Its been about 2 months since I came back from my India visit. and I'm still relishing my mom's cashew cake :-) even I'm surprised that it hasn't gone stale so far. wow, what a longevity.

atleast I'm reasonable, its only 2 months and afterall its a cashew cake. one of my friends' mom made some sambar and dal when she visited him. he had it for the next 3 months, until she came back again to make more :-)


8 Comments:

Blogger pradeep said...

2 months - enough time to lose touch with sanity.
That cake, probably, is spoilt :)

4:57 AM  
Blogger The Last Blogger said...

Been there, done that.. And yes, I am certain the cake was spoilt. :)

8:52 AM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

I'm telling you, its not spoilt :-) why would I eat it otherwise :)

9:32 AM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

see, jagan has given his testimony too :-)

2:08 PM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

6 - 7 months! Hope you don't get 'Poonja Kalan' (fungus) on it :-)

4:24 PM  
Blogger Chakra said...

its the weather.. i hav seen it remain edible for 2-3 mths..

kalan - saranyan, that was a gud one.. :))

1:15 AM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

thanks Chakra :-)

Sowmya, if you can make good cashew cake, then why store it for 3 months. Its our fate that we have to store for that long:-)

8:48 AM  
Blogger hari said...

I think you people's taste buds have gone numb. 3 months with a Sambar........oh god.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home