S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Monday, January 24, 2005

ahhhhhhh persian girls

Last weekend, me and a couple of friends went to a persian restaurant. it was a hip place... nicely decorated, great ambience, good food.... yada yada yada. but it was the persian girls who distracted us to the max extent. never have I ever seen so many attractive and gorgeous girls in one single place, not even in vegas :-)
I know middle eastern people have sharp features, but these were more godly. I couldn't help the jealousy when I looked at the persian guys who accompanied them. this is not fair :-)

6 Comments:

Blogger Chakra said...

hahaha... stomach burning eh? :)

12:53 AM  
Blogger REFLEX said...

Thanx for ur comment dude. I had the same jealous feeling when I first came to Pune from Chennai. Here babes are ummmmm.

12:55 AM  
Blogger hari said...

Hi Saran. Sharp features. Nenjai kizhichuttangala. So your are a great artist man, admiring sharp features. Be careful too much of sharpness is also not comfortable.

1:41 AM  
Blogger The Last Blogger said...

Persian babes - always good looking. I remember seeing some pakistani girls in Grad School. Very pretty. Lucky bozos. Which brings me to ask, who would want to have many brides if one could have such really pretty women for wife. Beats me.

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jagan, kandippaga :)

ranga, you have the answer in the question itself. why not marry more beautiful girls :)

9:11 PM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

guys, the previous anaon comment is by me. I don't know how it came anonymous.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home