S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Newton's 3rd Law and Commenting on Blogs

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction" - says Newton. I doubt this fundamental law.
blogging becomes very interesting when you know that people are reading your blog. you know that by simply looking at the comments section. Some people, like Sud, know that a bunch of people read, though strangely nobody comment on their blogs (Sud again).
as usual, girls get the maximum attention. while we hope to get atleast 5-8 comments (sometimes we even go zero), the female counterparts garner atleast 15. do they reciprocate those comments......hmmmmmm not really. Not to the extent they get....Oh c'mon its only 15-20 replies :)
this mis-match leads me to suspect Newton's 3rd law - hehe

Disclaimer: Classical laws don't hold water in sub-atomic levels, I'm not even going there :)

9 Comments:

Blogger Sudarshan said...

Was that compliment or criticism... anyway let me start replying to comments from now on...

Sud

7:37 PM  
Blogger The Last Blogger said...

I for one comment on anything I have an opinion on. I strictly dont discriminate based on the sex of the blogger. In fact at times I think many of the topics I find interesting end up being blogs by guys. No chauvinism here but somehow it has been the case. Maybe that is just me :)

8:16 AM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

sud, that was a complement!

ranga, somehow lot of guys see 'something' in girl's blogs :)

Jagan, pattaya kalappura. Now I know why you attended all those economic classes at tech :)
you're right, 3rd fails in lot of places :-)

9:27 AM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

Jagan
I think Newton is not dumb.... He is absolutely right...

Kiss a Girl... You will see an equal(same force) and opposite( in this case opposite to the kiss) reaction ... a fierce slap for a smooch and a less fierce slap for a peck....

so he is right..

You have a case to be pissed off with Newton if he said " Every action has an equal and same reaction"

11:46 AM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

Try it, it might work....that is probably why they spank women in some of those movies you would have watched after dark.....

But Newton alone cannot explain the whole universe, so be aware of the Murphy's Laws as well which state

"Anything that can go wrong will go wrong" ...

12:41 PM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

hilarious guys. yeah jagan, don't just slap, but spank some girl, we are all interested in knowing the reaction :-) If it is encouraging, you get the chance to lead an Anti-Newton Academy :)
Sud, you can be the chief scientisht, since you seem to know physics so well :)

1:07 PM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

who knows, maybe the director would have gotten the reaction after that :-)

2:41 PM  
Blogger The Last Blogger said...

I am not the violent type and have never raised my hand against my wife at any time. But I can tell you this. An agressive action from the male does not elicit a subdued or subjugated response from the female. It just doesnt work. You shout, then she reacts. Its not like movies where a slap or agression would do.

7:48 AM  
Blogger pradeep said...

Here goes, comment# 13.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home