S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Sunday, August 28, 2005

something u shouldn't ask :)

a question that you should never ask someone back home on a gokulashtami day -- "whats the menu?" :) and i did just that this past friday. while i was planning on re-heating the leftover rice and mix it with some buttermilk and pickles (which was all what I had), the answer to my question was ... "seedai, vella seedai, thattai, patta thenkuzhal, managkombu, kai murukku, thenga burfi, appam, navaneetam, paal payasam, vadai, and of course the regular 3 course meals .. udambukku mudiyala, adhanaala ivlo dhaan panna mudinjudhu" :) yenda kettomnu irundhadhu.

i was only reminded of the dialogue form MMKR "ennadhu, list angavasthram maadhiri irukke" :)

11 Comments:

Blogger capriciously_me said...

just a matter of time buddy ;) things will change...& soon, i will avoid asking u the same question :P

3:10 PM  
Blogger Me said...

saranyan ungaluku evalo nalla manasu.....list la oru item vidama padichi kaatiteengalay...

3:32 PM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

capri, adhellam andha kaalam .. he he

me, lesa polambaraapla irukkey :)

5:32 PM  
Blogger ada-paavi!!!! said...

enna kodumai ungalukku, same kandu pola irukku

7:24 PM  
Blogger Ram C said...

I believe, still you enjoyed the day inspite of this telecon... with your heated food.. :-( :-(

7:43 PM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

ram, actually I got invited to a friends place yest and had most of what I mentioned :) looks like God listened to my polambals :)

8:05 PM  
Blogger cutefreaky said...

'yaam petra inbam peruga ivvayagam'gara ungal ennathai... mechinom yaaam..

(hmmmm... naan eppo idhellam saapda poreno... :-( ...)

idhukku thaan naan pandigai annaikku mattum call panni wish pannitu vechuduven.. romba aarachi panna maaten..

tata
sukku

8:52 PM  
Blogger Chakra said...

next yr, you'll be listing out these things to someone, right?

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paran, it worked differently for me!!! They have packed all (seedais and murukkus) and sent it thru one of my friends who left on Saturday morning and i have got all of them on Monday here!!!

4:30 PM  
Blogger hari said...

Hi Saranyan,

Long time since I have come here. How are you. I can well understand your predicament. But to gain something you have to lose something else and which is greater is a very subjective matter.

Unfortunately people on the other side can only see your gains. Anyway I will have some Cheedai and Thattai remembering you today.

2:51 AM  
Blogger Narayanan Venkitu said...

Long time.!!! Ellam gone with my days in India.!!

I am a big fan of the Cheedai's.!!

Krishna nee begane baaro.!

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home