S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Monday, July 18, 2005

cousins galore :)

i'm sure most of you would have atleast 10 cousins. I have about 31 :) yes THIRTY ONE. people in my office disappeared into a state of shock when they heard it for the first time. they asked me how it was possible, as if I were the one responsible for all this :)

for long I thought I held the record for max no. of cousins among the people in our company ... well today I'm shocked. A person in our company has 90 cousins ... yes NINETY :) all from her mom's side. she apparently has 18 siblings.

p.s: cousins here refers to immediate cousins :)

11 Comments:

Blogger PVS said...

are all 31 your immediate cousins or are u counting your second cousins too?

5:23 PM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

PVS, they are all immediate cousins :)

5:26 PM  
Blogger Narayanan Venkitu said...

Now I can understand why we crossed 1 billion.! Just kidding.!

Can you give us a breakup please.!

I am not sure how you are doing these stats.!

5:56 PM  
Blogger The Last Blogger said...

I clock at 19.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is what I call "the avalanche effect!!!"

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ambi!!! my cousin count at 31 too...

11:03 PM  
Blogger Ram C said...

'Kudumbam Oru Kadambam'nkrathu ithu thaana?? so many flowers mixed together... and I have 18.

All these things boil down to the liberal thoughts, which our previous generation had. Now people are realistic and go for it, only if required. (I mean, more numbers)

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i never thought of counting and when i counted, it came to 27. am sure, the coming generations will have their cousins count only in single digit!!!

4:49 PM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

well said Ram.

5:07 PM  
Blogger AF said...

I have 23 immediate cousins

8:21 AM  
Blogger cutefreaky said...

hmmm..am getting Jealous of u..wish i had that many cousins....

tata
sukhanya

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home