S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Friday, May 27, 2005

my lone crush

boy oh boy I was reminded of my college life crush yesterday by a friend. those were amazing yrs. I had a major crushe during my college life. it happened in the first week itself :) she used to live in the same neighborhood. but it took me a few months to find her home. and that I did by following her dad :) I still remember the confused look on his face when I asked for time, pointing to my watch and saying that it was mal-functioning :)

a few more guys had a crush on the same girl, and they used to ask me some insider info, as I happened to meet her mom once in a temple :) I somehow have a feeling that she too had a crush on me, or why else would she ask me for those electrochem notes when there were 50 more people in my class? and she was in a different class too. some guys would simply pep me up "ava un notes ah mattum kekkala, unnaye kettu irukka" ...a typical yethi vidura dialogue :)
and I even wrote some lines like "vaaymaye vellum" and "sri rama jayam" on the first page, just to impress her. dunno if she got the point :)

and like most of the crushes, mine too got crushed soon. now she is married to an old friend, who used to tease me with this same girl :)

17 Comments:

Blogger Krish said...

Hi Saranyan:

You are on camera at Chennai Central's weekend post (sorry to use a canned comment for all the bloggers for informing about that post since I don't have time to write individually to each). That post itself was many hours in the making :-)

7:55 PM  
Blogger Me said...

i couldn't control my laughter after this "I did by following her dad :)"

unga old friend peru sriram aaa?? illa srirama jayam ezhudhirikengalae adhunala wrong signal kuduthteenga nu nenaikaren.....saranyankay jayam nu ezhudhirundha.......workout aazhirukumo........

8:06 PM  
Blogger Badri said...

This story is good enough to be made into a movie,Lets say "Episode 1:Revenge of the pal"(pal-your old friend)

8:25 PM  
Blogger Twin-Gemini said...

Crushes are meant to be forgotten! :-)

11:39 PM  
Blogger BZ said...

nice one :))

Everyone has such a story to say about college life illa?

7:37 AM  
Blogger ioiio said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:22 AM  
Blogger ioiio said...

I still remember my first day @ college. My senior asked me to propose to a senior girl and I told her "I love you akka" and gosh! cant write what it felt to hear the kinda sound generated by those sarcastic laughs from my seniors.. Infact I later figured out that her bro bears the same name as i do..

11:24 AM  
Blogger ioiio said...

Mr. me.. Epdi maaa Epdi ipdi think panna mudiyudhu..Take that for creativity.. God gimme some of it..

11:27 AM  
Blogger Krish said...

That was a nice one Saranyan!!...But thinking back all the crushes you had till date, is a nice pass time you know...jus hilarious...to think of all that was done to "impress"...*god*..I am reminded of mine..

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope the "edu"-cation helped ;)

3:13 AM  
Blogger Anu said...

Saranyan, I believe that there should be some incident that triggered you into writing this..;) ..So, what is it? A newly found love that reminded you of a crush, days back?? :))

5:56 AM  
Blogger Ram C said...

Were you there on her marriage?

7:33 PM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

Selva, kandippa :) thanks for dropping by.

Me, sema theory ah irukkey :) appadi yellam onnum illa, yedho work out aagala, avvlo dhaan :)

badri, naane ippadi yosikkalaye :) nee un annanaye minjitta :)

ganesh, I didnt :)thanks for dropping by.

anand, they are there to remember forever :) thats the fun part.

saranya, thats true.

ioiio, lol :) thats a funny one. thanks for dropping by friend.

krish, thanks man. so u had similar ones huh :)

gangadhar, thanks and please do keep visiting.

nand, it definitely was :) :)

anupama, appadiyellam onnum illa. just reminded, thats all :)

ram.c, nalla velai illa. neenga vera :)

9:51 PM  
Blogger Art said...

good one. Did ur friend ever tell his wife that u had a crush on her :)

10:43 PM  
Blogger The Last Blogger said...

Enakku yaarunnu theriyume !!!
Ponnayum nalla theriyume :)

11:41 AM  
Blogger saranyan r said...

dei jagan, indha maadhiri public place la naan sollradha illa. aana oru clue, nee konja nalaikku munnadi un area la avala paarthu irukka :)

1:18 PM  
Blogger Amrita said...

sad ending! u should have proposed before him...that was a revelation however.

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home