S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Sunday, March 23, 2008

an interesting NBA season

after a long time I'm really happy to see a an ultra-competitive season in the NBA. and of course, when I mean the NBA I'm talking about the west teams and not the so called "leastern" teams. I've been following it since the "airness" days and dude this is a heck of a season. almost all the playoff teams in the west are contenders. and finally Kobe Bryant is going to be the regular season MVP, probably the only award that has eluded him so far.

until last yr, the phoenix suns sorta kept the NBA alive with their breath taking fast breaks. the suns were like a company that was still hiring with the economy in the trash :) and when the suns really needed some depth, they pulled off a big fat ugly trade and landed (probably crashed) with Shaq. poor steve nash. this time the self-proclaimed-superman will have to run a bit more. at least he'd shed some lbs.