S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Monday, February 18, 2008

I miss LA traffic

this might shock a lot of people but I do miss driving in LA traffic. It does irritate when the traffic doesn't move even an inch, but when it does its absolutely thrilling. tailgating at 75 mph is a very common 'LA thing' and changing lanes in a whisker is indeed hair raising. its been about 18 months since I left LA and at last I had an opportunity to drive in full flow in LA this weekend. it was a mini homecoming for me and I couldn't believe that I was driving furiously without being conscious about it. I had to be reminded constantly. now I'm back to the sleepy bay area and I'm consciously leaving a 100-yard gap for people seem to love their brakes very much.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chakra said...

LA ponaa daan blog irukkara nyabagam varudha?

Good to see you back!

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home