S

through my senses -- most likely senseless

Friday, February 22, 2008

when they go the other way

after yrs of deliberations I finally joined a guitar class. its a big deal as classes are quite expensive. luckily I managed to find an instructor who is offering yr round group classes for a reasonable fee. It indeed was a great feeling when I bought my very first guitar and tried my own version of strumming. all was good until I tried to play a single chord. my fingers simply wouldn't obey me. I couldn't believe the pathetic control I had over them. at one point I even yelled at them :) this is one hell of a task and it looks like miles and miles before I could could dream something reasonable. I haven't lost my faith yet!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chakra said...

> at one point I even yelled at them

:))


Its just a matter of time I guess. For the last 2 yrs, I am also trying to find time to take up guitar or golf lessons.

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home